If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have any recent iPhone model other than the latest iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro and you use the charger that came in the box, it’s going to take you three times longer to charge your phone than it would if you had an iPhone 11. Why? Because with the iPhone 11 series, Apple finally stopped being cheap and included an 18W USB-C charger in the box. It’s more than three times more powerful than the old 5W charger Apple had previously used, and it’ll cost you $50 if you want to upgrade with a new charger and USB-C cable from Apple. Or, you could charge just as fast and spend less than half as much thanks to an awesome deal on Amazon! Use the coupon code LRJRHYGO at checkout and you can get an AUKEY 18W PD Charger Fast Charger for just $10.94. Toss in an AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable for $10.99 and you’ve got 18W fast charging for less than $22!
AUKEY 18W PD Charger Fast Charger
- High-Speed Charging: Fast charge your iPhone 11/ 11 Pro / Max, Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL, or other compatible USB-C devices that support USB Power Delivery
- USB Power Delivery: Next-generation, future-proof fast charging technology that charges your USB Type-C phone or tablet at up to 18W
- Compact & Portable: Extremely compact form factor and foldable plug ensure maximum portability wherever you go. Handy for home, office, and vacations
- Safe & Reliable: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PA-Y18 18W USB C Wall Charger, User Manual
[Upgraded] USB C Charger, AUKEY Minima 20W iPhone Fast Charger for New iPhone, Fast Charger wit… List Price:$12.99 Price:$10.94 You Save:$2.05 (16%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
AUKEY USB C to Lightning Cable
- Fast Charging: When used with the original Apple USB-C charger that supports USB Power Delivery, this cable fast charges your iPhone 11 Pro / 8 / 8 Plus / X and iPad Pro 2017
- Reliable Data Transfer: USB 2.0 supports data transfer at up to 480Mbps between your USB-C equipped Mac and Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Flexible & Durable Design: Durable, flexible braided nylon cable with 12000+ bend lifespan. Slim USB-C & Lightning connectors for easy connection
- Extensive Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector, and Mac or other computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-CL02 3.9ft USB-C to Lightning Cable
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.