Wireless noise cancelling headphones from a top brand can easily cost $200, $300, or even $400 if you want the best of the best. What you might not realize though, is that the difference between a pair of $200 Sony headphones and a pair of $60 headphones from a smaller brand isn’t really that noticeable to most people. Anyone why has tried the top-rated TaoTronics SoundSurge 60 Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones knows that, and it’s time for you to join the club if you don’t already have a pair. They’re a bargain at $59, but today they’re down to just $42.99 on Amazon after a discount and an extra coupon you can clip.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Music on, World off: improved active noise cancellation will drown out the noise of the streets or annoying chatter to fully immerse you in your favorite tunes
- Hi-fi sound & CAPTIVATING bass: 40mm large-aperture drivers deliver riveting sound and a thumping bass
- New Hyper speed charge: just 5 minutes of charging give you 2 hours of full sound; 30 hours playtime on a full charge
- Bluetooth 5. 0: steady Bluetooth 5. 0 connection streams music uninterrupted while the built-in CVC 6. 0 microphone ensure crisp, clear calls without ambient noise
- First class comfort: Adjustable headband, 90° rotatable ear cups & pillow-soft protein cushions; fold & store in the carrying case to take anywhere you go
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.