I’m not sure there has ever been a first-world problem as first-worldish as the fact that it’s super annoying to travel with Apple’s mile-long Apple Watch Charging cable. But still, it’s super annoying. It’s also annoying that the iPhone and iPad use a totally different kind of charging cable, so you have to carry both… or do you? The Skygrand Upgraded 2 in 1 Charging Cable for iPhone and Apple Watch is currently available for less than $12 on Amazon, and it’s awesome. It has a Lightning connector for your iPhone as well as a magnetic wireless charging disc for your Apple Watch, and now that I have one I seriously can’t imagine being without it!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✅ Watch Charger Cable – This charger cable comes with a magnetic wireless charger dock and an iPhone charger plug to charge both Apple iWatch and iPhone simultaneously.
- ✅ Advance Safety – This watch charging cord is built with over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit and over-temperature protection, and other safety features to offer you safe charging protection.
- ✅ Fast Wireless Charge – This 2 in 1 watch and phone charger takes less than 2.5 hours to charge your Apple watch’s battery from 0~100%. For faster charge speed, use a Quick Charge adapter (more than 5V 2.4A) when you charge both iWatch and iPhone simultaneously.
- ✅ 3.3ft Cable Length – Made of durable TPU, this long apple watch charger cable is sturdy yet lightweight, and it can be easily slipped into your bag or placed on your desk to keep your watch on display while charging.
- ✅ Wide compatible – Compatible with all Series Watch 5/4/3/2/1 (Both 38mm and 42mm Version) and iPhone 11/11 pro/XR/XS/XS Max/X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6/6Plus/ipad4/iPad Air2/iPad Air/iPad mini/mini2/mini3/mini4/Airpods.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.