If you have an Instant Pot and you’re tired of cycling through the same handful of recipes over and over, it’s time to broaden your horizons and save a bunch of money in the process. The Ultimate Instant Pot cookbook: Foolproof, Quick & Easy 800 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users is one of the most popular Instant Pot cookbooks on Amazon, and the paperback version is on sale right now for only $9.36. Or, if you’d rather get a digital copy for your Kindle or the Kindle app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, it’s only $2.99 right now!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook with 800 Recipes for Beginners & Advanced Users
Do you want to make an effortless progress in your kitchen regardless of the occasion?
Do you want to save time cooking healthy meals on any budget?
In this pressure cooker cookbook you will find:
- Simple and quick solutions as to how to use your Instant Pot effectively
- Easy-to-cook and delicious-to-taste instant pot recipes
- Improved techniques on how to cook in the most efficient way using the Instant Pot
Thanks to this great cooking device, the Instant Pot, cooking quick and budget-friendly meals is easier than ever. No matter if you’re a solo eater, or if you cook for the whole family or friends – you’ll always find dozens of recipes to satisfy everyone.
In this instant pot recipe book you will find 800 recipes in these categories:
- Brunch & Side Dishes to die for
- Easy Pasta and Rice recipes
- Something for Fish & Seafood lovers
- Tons of tasty Pork, Beef, Lamb and Poultry recipes
- Beans & Grains recipes for quick meals
- Effortless Soups, Stews & Chilis
- Vegetables & Vegetarian pressure cooker recipes
- Delicious Snacks & Appetizers
- Quick-to-prepare Desserts
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.