Have you ever have a malfunctioning computer, car, or other device and wished you could take a peek inside to see what’s wrong? Have you ever dropped your keys or a piece of jewelry in a tight spot and wished you had something that could help you fish it out quickly and easily? The HOMIEE IC1002 Telescoping Borescope Inspection Camera can do all that and more. In fact, it can see almost anywhere and that’s why it’s so popular with our readers. It’s on Amazon right now at its normal retail price of $60, but BGR Deals readers never pay full retail. Use the coupon code IC1XOF50 at checkout and you’ll only pay $29.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 【Upgraded Version & More Convenient Application】The pipe inspection monitor can probe any hard-to-reach areas, such as underwater or dark environments; A great tool for checking drains, pipelines, HAVC systems, car, boat and aircraft engines, air vent mechanical devices and more.
- 【Video Recording & Photo Capture】Record videos and take photos directly, save memory into the TF card up to 32G(not included) for playback or detailed looking with this endoscope camera.
- 【2.3 Inch HD LCD Display】The LCD screen has 640 x 480 HD resolution with 8 levels of adjustable brightness, supports image rotation and contrast adjustment. You can see image clearly.
- 【Real-time Borescope Camera】Combined with inspection camera borescope and built-in LCD monitor, no need to install APP or connect to unstable WiFi through your phone, plug and play, easy to use.
- 【Accessories Come in Handy】The inspection camera includes IP67 waterproof flexible tube and lens, 2 hooks, 2 rubber rings, magnet and mirror for various conditions, also a portable carrying toolbox for on the go.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.