Whether you want to build out your Sonos wireless speaker system or get started with your first Sonos speaker, you’re running out of time to save on the most popular Sonos models out there. Almost all of the big sales Sonos was running ahead of the holidays have now ended, but there are two left on Amazon and they happen to be the most affordable Sonos models out there. The Sonos One with Alexa is available right now for $169 instead of $200, and the Sonos One SL that’s basically the same thing but without Alexa is down to $149 or $139 if you buy a 2-pack, because it comes with a free $20 Amazon gift card. These deals will almost definitely disappear when the New Year arrives, so hurry or you’ll miss out.
Sonos One SL
- Brilliant sound – get Rich, room-filling sound with the all-new Sonos one SL, and control It with the Sonos app, Apple airplay 2, and more.
- For every room – the compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Apple airplay 2 – stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Stereo sound with two – Pair with Sonos one or another one SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater Surrounds with play bar, play base, or beam.
- Build your system – easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- Easy to use – setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and Airplay2.
Sonos One (Gen 2)
- Sonos One – The powerful smart speaker with voice control built in.
- Brilliant sound – Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay2, and more.
- Voice control – Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free.
- For every room – The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Stereo sound with two – Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
- Build your system – Connect wirelessly to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.