If you’ve never worked on a car yourself before, it’s totally understandable to think that you have to be a mechanic to change your vehicles headlight bulbs. Everything under the hood is packed in so tight that it can be difficult to tell what’s what. We can assure you, however, that just about anyone can upgrade his or head old yellow halogen bulbs to gorgeous blueish-white LED bulbs like you see on all the luxury cars. If you can change a light bulb in your house, you can change the headlight bulbs in your car — it just takes a few extra minutes because you’re working in a tight space. Amazon is running a one-day sale on HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kits of all sizes, with prices starting at just $22.20. Use the Amazon tool on the product page to determine what size bulbs you need for your car, then just search YouTube for a video on how to change the headlights on your particular car model. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is.
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- Your top pick, the best vaule LED headlight bulb you can get in the market.
- Max light output: 9600lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Flawless beam pattern.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test. [Normal operating temperature:150℉]
- Adjustable Beam. Special design required by Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. Mini fans. Compatible with most OEM headlight dust cover.
- Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date.If you are not sure which bulb size that your vehicle requires, please search “automotive bulb look-up.”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.