If you got a new laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone for the holidays, you should definitely consider getting yourself a nice big portable SSD to offload all the files you don’t need and to back up the important files you do need. Lucky for you, a killer year-end deal on Amazon just dropped one of the best portable SSDs out there to its lowest price ever. The Lexar Professional SL100 Pro 500GB Portable Solid-State Drive supports USB-C and USB 3.1, and it retails for $130. That’s a fair price, but today it’s on sale for only $79!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Superior SSD-level performance with speeds up to 950MB/s read and 900MB/s write
- Sleek slimline styling with a premium brushed aluminum finish
- Durable portable design—resists harsh temperatures and vibration
- Features a USB Type-C (USB-C) port and includes both USB Type-C to Type-C cable and USB Type-C to standard USB Type-A cable
- Includes DataVault Lite software to protect files securely and backed by three-year limited
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.