If you have any outdoorsy friends or family and you’re looking for a perfect last-minute Christmas gift they’ll love, we’ve gone an awesome option that’s inexpensive despite being so perfect for adventurous people. The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter was a best-seller back on Prime Day this year, and it was also very popular during Black Friday. Right now it’s on sale on Amazon for only $11.99, and it’ll be delivered in time for Christmas if you order soon!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.