When it comes to blenders, there’s Vitamix and there’s everything else. Vitamix’s dominance is reflected in the prices of its blenders though, and that’s why people always try to hold out for a good sale. Black Friday was the perfect time to pick up a Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning Blender because it dropped to its lowest price ever, but don’t beat yourself up if you were too busy searching for deals on TVs and you missed it. Today, for one day only, Amazon is offering this excellent $400 blender for just $269.95!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the Box: motor base, 64 oz. container, getting started guide, DVD, classic tamper. Cord: 6 ft.Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps
- 7- year full warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.