When it comes to Christmas gifts, there’s nothing better than a gift that keeps on giving. A smart thermostat that will help your recipient save money on his or her energy bills each and every month definitely fits the bill. The $250 Nest Learning Thermostat dropped to $180 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and it was a top-seller. But there’s another Nest model that’s even less expensive, and it’s still down to its Black Friday price right now. The Google Nest Thermostat E Smart Thermostat sells for $170, but it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $129. You get all the same smart features with a beautiful frosted glass display, and it costs less than half what you’ll pay for the regular Nest right now.
Here’s more from the product page:
- Frosted Display: Blends into the background and fits into any home. Heat pump is with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Remote Control: Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- Energy-Saving Features: Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
- Home/Away Assist: Turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History: Check the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.