If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When it comes to wireless speaker systems for your home, there’s Sonos and then there’s everything else. We know it, you know it, and you know we know you know it. So why doesn’t everyone out there have a Sonos system? The simple answer is that Sonos speakers are expensive. If you want to score some new Sonos speakers and save some cash in the process, this may very well be your last chance to do it. Amazon is still offering great discounts on three different models — the Sonos One SL for just $149, the Sonos One for $169, and $100 off the Sonos Sub. Hurry though, because these deals won’t be around much longer.
Sonos One SL
- Brilliant sound – get Rich, room-filling sound with the all-new Sonos one SL, and control It with the Sonos app, Apple airplay 2, and more.
- For every room – the compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Apple airplay 2 – stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Stereo sound with two – Pair with Sonos one or another one SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater Surrounds with play bar, play base, or beam.
- Build your system – easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- Easy to use – setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app and Airplay2.
- The powerful smart speaker with voice control built in
- Get rich, room filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf
- Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Pair two Sonos Ones in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish
- The wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
- Hear and feel the difference when you wirelessly connect Sub to your Sonos system.
- Stand it upright, place it on its side, or tuck it under the couch.
- Experience pure bass with zero buzz, rattle, or vibration.
- Pair with Sonos Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for incredible home theater and add rear surrounds for immersive sound.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.