Aside from the Apple Watch — which is somehow on sale right now on Amazon for less than it was on Black Friday — there’s no question that the Fitbit Versa 2 is the hottest smartwatch out there. It packs all the features people loved in the original model, but it’s also sleeker, has better battery life, and has Alexa built in! It’s a terrific value indeed at $200, but it’s available again on Amazon at its Black Friday price of just $129.95. Definitely check it out!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Use Amazon Alexa Built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; Amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is US only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.