If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you walk into any Apple store in the country right now to buy the Apple Watch Series 5 in its most popular size and color combination, it’s going to cost you $429. It’s an incredible value at that price, but you’d have to be crazy to pay it. Why? Because the secret sale Amazon was running on Black Friday is somehow back, and it gets you the Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) at its lowest price ever! A $25 discount slashes the price from $429 to $404, but then you save another $19.01 at checkout for a final price of $384.99. You won’t find it this cheap anywhere else, but this deal likely won’t be around for much longer.
Here’s some key info from Amazon’s product page:
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
- 1 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 2 20PCS Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proo…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent, 75 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.