Sony’s wildly popular WH1000XM3 headphones are the best wireless noise cancelling headphones money and buy, and they’re still on Amazon right now at Black Friday’s discounted price. That said, Black Friday’s discounted price is still too expensive for many people. The Sony WHXB900N Wireless Noise Cancelling Extra Bass Headphones are widely regarded as Sony’s second-best option, and they were down to $148 on Black Friday, a $100 discount from the normal $248 price tag. Head over to Amazon right now to snag a pair, however, and you’ll only pay $123!
Here the important info from the product page:
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS
- Next level digital noise cancelling technology
- Get up to 30 hours of battery life. Frequency Range 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz–2.4835 GHz). Frequency Response (Active Operation) 2 Hz–20,000 Hz. Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication) 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Quick Attention Mode for effortless conversations without taking your headphones off
- Activate Alexa, the Google Assistant, or your voice assistant with a simple touch
- Optimize your sound settings with the Sony Headphones Connect app
- Clear hands free calling
- High quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC, plus LDAC
- In the Box: Carrying Pouch, Connection Cable (Headphone cable (approx. 1. 2m, stereo mini plug), USB Cable, Card, Operating Instructions, Reference Guide
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.