If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Back in October, we told you about a crazy deal on Amazon that let Prime members buy an Echo Dot for just $8.98. The deal was so crazy that many of the sites covering it thought Amazon had made a mistake, but it turned out to be a legitimate promotion. Well, guess what: It’s back!
Here’s how this killer deal works: Amazon is offering Prime members a $0.99 Echo Dot bundled with one month of its Amazon Music Unlimited service, which costs $7.99. That’s a total of $8.98 (or $10.98 if you’re not a Prime member!). If you’re smart, you’ll keep Amazon Music Unlimited and ditch Spotify or Apple Music, because Amazon offers the same great streaming service as those other two, but for less money. But if you’d rather stick with what you know, that’s also OK — just go to this page anytime after you place your order and you can cancel Amazon Music Unlimited. You’ll still get to keep streaming for the rest of the month, and you’ll get to keep your $9 Echo Dot! This deal is available to any and all Prime members who have never subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited before, and it’s only around for a limited time so hurry.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Get unlimited access to 50 million songs. Always ad-free.
- Listen offline with unlimited skips.
- Our most popular smart speaker – with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.