Some Black Friday 2019 bundles are a little weird, with retailers trying to lump things together that really have no place being sold as a bundle. It’s almost like they’re just trying to unload inventory that they couldn’t get rid of earlier in the year. The Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Echo Show 5, on the other hand, are the perfect bundle for two reasons. First, you can see who’s at your door on the Echo Show 5’s display. And second, you can use Alexa commands and say things like “Alexa, show me who’s at the front door.” It’s an awesome bundle and it sells for $330 on a normal day. Today is the first day of Amazon’s big Black Friday 2019 blowout, however, so the bundle is down to an all-time low of just $189!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- This bundle includes Echo Show 5 and the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet, and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Requires hardwired installation to existing doorbell wires. Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video. Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Wi-Fi Speeds – Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.