Sony’s WH1000XM3 headphones set the bar when it comes to wireless noise cancelling headphones, but they’re wildly expensive. This model normally sells for $350 and even with upcoming Black Friday sales, you’ll likely have to spend more than $250 to get a pair. The Sony WH-XB900N Wireless Noise Canceling Extra Bass Headphones are the next best thing from Sony, and they’re on sale right now at the lowest price we’ve ever seen. They offer killer sound quality, tons of bass, great noise cancelling tech, and for one day only you can snag them for $128!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS
- Next-level digital noise cancelling technology
- Get up to 30 hours of battery life. Frequency Range- 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz–2.4835 GHz). Frequency Response (Active Operation)-2 Hz–20,000 Hz. Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication)- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Quick Attention Mode for effortless conversations without taking your headphones off
- Activate Alexa, the Google Assistant, or your voice assistant with a simple touch
- Optimize your sound settings with the Sony | Headphones Connect app
- Clear hands-free calling
- High quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC, plus LDAC
- In the Box: Carrying Pouch, Connection Cable (Headphone cable (approx. 1. 2m, stereo mini plug), USB Cable, Card, Operating Instructions, Reference Guide
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.