If you’re on the lookout for a new pair of headphones that offer great sound quality, a sleek design, and battery life that is out of this world, we have just the thing. You’ve got to check out the new Cleer Enduro 100 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, which are available right now on Amazon for about half what you’d pay for comparable headphones from the likes of Beats or Bose. The battery lasts for a ridiculous 100 hours per charge, which is more than enough for most people to go several weeks before needing to recharge them.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: With 100 hours of music playback, the Enduo 100 can keep you focused and listening to your favorite music for more than a week, imagine what you can accomplish before you need to charge these headphones. Enduro 100 fast charge feature will produce 13 hours of playback with only a 10-min charge.
- SUPERIOR AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Enjoy Cleer’s Ironless driver technology with 40mm driver providing bold and articulate sound with low distortion for hours of musical bliss.
- LIGHTWEIGHT EXTENDED WEAR DESIGN: Weighing in at just under 10 ounces, these lightweight headphones offer plush earpads and a flexible headband provide long listening enjoyment.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: The latest in Bluetooth performance with AAC and Apt-XHD, supporting low latency and high-resolution audio playback.
- Google Fast Pair 2.0: Easily connect with compatible Android devices, simply turn on the Enduro 100 and the pairing request will quickly appear on your Android device. Select and get to listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.