If you recognize the brand Edifier, it might be because the company makes our favorite wireless bookshelf speakers. That’s just the tip of the iceberg for Edifier, of course, and one of its newest products is definitely worth checking out. The Edifier TWS5 True Wireless Earbuds pack fantastic sound into a design that’s compact and comfortable, but the best part might be the battery life. Between the earbuds and the included charging case, these tiny earbuds will last a full week before they need to be recharged — and that’s with more than 4.5 hours of listening per day!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- IMPROVED TRUEWIRELESS STEREO PLUS – Experience truly wireless freedom without losing sound quality. Offers improved signal distance and easy pairing of both earbuds simultaneously.
- CONNECT UP TO 30FT (10M) AWAY WITH BLUETOOTH 5.0 WITH QUALCOMM aptX – For reliable, high quality streaming from wireless devices.
- NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WORK ALONE OR TOGETHER – Use one or both earbuds without losing sound channels
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN WITH TOUCH CONTROLS AND MIC – Comfortable to wear and easy to adjust playback. Multiple ear tip sizes for the best fit. Built-in mic with Qualcomm cVc noise reduction technology for clearer voice quality.
- UP TO 32 HOURS PLAYBACK WITH CHARGING CASE – Enough battery to get you through your busy day and then some.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.