There’s no question whatsoever that the Sony WH1000XM3 wireless noise cancelling headphones are the best ANC headphones on the planet. Bose’s QC35 come very close in terms of sound quality — which are on sale thanks to an early Black Friday deal, by the way — but no one can touch Sony when it comes to active noise cancellation technology. That’s why the WH1000XM3 are so popular whenever they go on sale, like they did last week. Not surprisingly, they were sold out by the end of the day on Sunday and they remain sold out right now. Ready for some good news, though? We found a hidden listing on Amazon for the international version of the Sony WH1000XM3 wireless noise cancelling headphones, and they’re on sale for even less than the $278 that Amazon was charging during its early Black Friday deal! (Note that you might have to check the “other sellers” section to get the best price.)
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Now with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in With the WH-1000XM3 headphones, you can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with a simple touch. To use Amazon Alexa, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace, and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.