Guess what, Apple fans: it finally happened. That’s right… there’s finally a single cable that can charge both your iPhone and your Apple Watch! No, Apple didn’t add a Lightning port to the Apple Watch and no, the Watch’s magnetic wireless charger still doesn’t work on the iPhone. Instead, a company created a single cable that splits off into two different connectors. It’s called the Uoeos 2 in 1 Charger Cable for Apple Watch & iPhone, and you need it in your life!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ❤2 in 1 Fit Models: The 2 in 1 for apple watch and iPhone charger is compatible with all Series Apple Watch 4/3/2/1 (Both 38mm and 42mm Version) and iPhone XR/XS/XS Max/X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6/6Plus/5/5SE/5S/ipad4/iPad Air2/iPad Air/iPad mini/mini2/mini3/mini4/air pod with 3. 3 feet charging cable.
- ❤Original charging speed: The magnetic charger for iWatch provides a fast initial charging speed for your Apple Watch 4 about 3 hours and Apple Watch series3/2/1 about 2 hours. This charger can fast charge your phone in less than 3 hours.
- ❤Convenient and Easy: The charger for iPhone and iwatch is convenient to charge Apple Watch iPhone at the same time. To get better experience, we would like you to take off the iwatch case and use the recommended adapter(5V 1. 5A).
- ❤Fashion & Portable Design: This phone and watch charger is designed with fashion and elegant appearance. 4.9ft/1.5m length portable for travel, the 2 in 1 phone and watch charger fits into your pocket or bag and ensures stable performance and strong adaptability.
- ❤Satisfaction : Built in over current, over voltage, over temperature protection offers you safe environment for your iwatch and iPhone charger. Any problem we will deal with it for you within 24 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.