Remember the $100 Amazfit Bip smartwatch that works with iPhones and Android phones, and lasts for a month on a charge? Well guess what: there’s a new version that’s even more jaw dropping. For just $65, the Amazfit Bip Lite by Huami offers great features like heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and an always-on OLED screen like the Apple Watch Series 5. On top of all that… the battery lasts up to 45 days per charge!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip Lite smartwatch for up to 45 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Get detailed insights into frequent activities with daily fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, and 4 sport-modes.
- Be in the Know: Receive notifications for email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile apps.
- Keep an eye on your health – With PPG sensors, monitor your heart rate 24/7 as well as get detailed insights into your sleep pattern.
- Look good always – With a 1.28‘’ reflective always-on display, and three colors to choose from, the Amazfit Bip Lite will match your personal style.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.