Well, bargain hunters… the mystery has finally come to an end because Amazon announced preliminary details for its huge Black Friday 2019 sale. We’re not sure there was really much mystery to begin with since “Black Friday” hasn’t actually been a single Friday for about a decade, but holiday shoppers will obviously still be happy to see Black Friday 2019 sale details confirmed by the nation’s #1 online retailer.
Ready to mark your calendars? Amazon’s Black Friday 2019 sales event officially kicks off at 12:01 AM PT on Friday, November 22nd, and runs for one full week until the end of the day on Friday, November 29th, which is actually Black Friday. Of course, you can expect plenty of killer deals to spill over into the week before Amazon’s big event, as well as the weekend following the event. Then comes Cyber Week, which will undoubtedly be chock-full of even more crazy deals and discounts. Looking to get an even bigger jump on your holiday shopping this year? Well you’re in luck because Amazon’s huge Holiday Sales Event is already live with new deals each day and new Lightning Deals each hour.
Amazon’s current holiday deals are actually quite impressive, with big discounts things like Sony home audio products, Sony headphones, the insanely popular Fire TV Stick 4K, Dyson cordless vacuums, the Echo Dot, Anker true wireless earbuds, AAA batteries and AA batteries, Bose headphones, up to $100 off DNA tests, Chromebook deals, smartphone accessories deals like a fast wireless charger for $5.99 or a compact dual car charger from Anker for $9.79 with coupon code ANKERMETAL2, and a bunch of great deals on Instant Pots and other top multi-use cookers. Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Check out Amazon’s Holiday Sales Event page for more great deals that are already live now. Then strap in for even more great deals once Amazon’s big Black Friday event kicks off on November 22nd. The company says that this year’s shopping blitz will be even bigger than Black Friday 2018, which was a record-setting year for Amazon. The company noted that top-sellers from last year’s event include Nintendo Switch bundles, Instant Pots, Amazon’s own Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot, LEGO sets, and more.
So once again, get ready for a crazy Black Friday 2019 sales event from Amazon in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, here are some early Black Friday deals to get you started:
UPDATE: Amazon just released a new list of some of its best upcoming device deals!
Starting November 22:
- Fire HD 8 is $30 off – just $49.99
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition is $50 off – just $79.99
- Fire 7 Tablet is $20 off – just $29.99
- Fire 7 Kids Edition is $40 off – just $59.99
- Fire HD 10 Tablet is $50 off – $99.99
- Kindle Paperwhite is $45 off – just $84.99
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro + Echo Show 5 bundle is $149.99 off – just $189.00
Starting November 24:
- Fire TV Stick with 4K with Alexa Voice Remote is $25 off – just $24.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is $20 off – just $19.99
- Fire TV Cube is $30 off – just $89.99
Starting November 27:
- Blink XT2 3 Camera Kit is $65 off – just $184.99
- Ring indoor cam 2 pack is $40 off, just $99.99
- Amazon Smart Plug is $20 off – just $4.99 when purchased as a bundle with Echo Dot, Echo Dot with Clock, Echo, Echo Show 5, or Echo Studio
Starting November 28:
- Echo Dot with clock is $25 off – just $34.99
- Echo Dot is $27.99 off – just $22.00
- Echo Auto is $20 off – just $29.99
- Echo (3rd gen) is $40 off – just $59.99
- Echo Show 5 is $40 off – just $49.99
- Echo Show is $80 off – just $149.99
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.