If you think Instant Pots are awesome and versatile, just wait until you feast your eyes on the Ninja Foodi OP301 Multi-Cooker. This awesome kitchen tool has tons of different cooking functions just like Instant Pots, but it also has one function your Instant Pot is missing and it’s a fantastic one: air fryer mode! It’s an amazing device that’s well worth its $250 price tag, but it’s on sale on Amazon for just $119.99, today only.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The Ninja Foodi—The Pressure Cooker That Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish
- Pressure cook up to 70 percent faster versus traditional cooking methods; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Versus slow cooked, braised, or low simmer recipes; Tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries
- 6.5 Quart Ceramic Coated Pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and easy to clean; Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family
- 4 Quart Cook & Crisp Basket: Large capacity, ceramic coated, PTFE/PFOA free basket holds up to a 5 pounds chicken or 3 pounds of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup
- 14 Levels of Safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking
- Frozen to Crispy: Skip thawing and save time; Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice
- Includes: 1400 watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5 quart ceramic coated pot, 4 quart ceramic coated Cook & Crisp Basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.