I love sharing great TV deals that I find with all of BGR Deal’s bargain-hunting readers but honestly, it makes me feel so old every time I do. Why? Because it makes me remember how incredibly expensive flat-screen TVs were back when I bought my first one. I think I might’ve paid about $1,500 for a 42-inch Samsung back then. Now, if you head over to Amazon and catch this killer sale, you can snag a Toshiba 43LF621U19 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR – Fire TV Edition for just $249.99 or a 55-inch version for $379.99. Sheesh!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Fire TV experience built-in – Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Dolby Vision HDR – Enhanced 4K HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- True-to-life picture quality – Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa – Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter – This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.