If smartwatches from big brands like Apple and Samsung are the only ones you’ve ever looked into, you might’ve decided to skip a smartwatch because they’re so expensive. What you might not realize, however, is that there are plenty of other options out there and some of them are pretty awesome. One example is the new Amazfit Verge Smartwatch by Huami. This terrific watch costs about half what you’d pay for the cheapest Apple Watch, and it has some features you can’t get with Apple like Android support, all-day heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and more. It also has week-long battery life, which is nuts when you consider that the Apple Watch barely lasts 18 hours on a charge!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- A smartwatch with understated elegance for the fashion-conscious fitness enthusiast, The Amazfit Verge is the perfect combination of style and technology.
- Be fashionably fit: Get clear and actionable insights into your health with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and fitness with a suite of advanced sensors and 12 Sport tracking modes like run, trail run, Soccer, cycling, etc.
- Live connected: the Amazfit Verge comes with Alexa built-in and the ability to make and receive calls. Also, get real-time notifications from all of your favorite mobile apps such as text messages, email, Facebook, Twitter.
- Do more. Charge less: run, bike, Hike, or whatever you love doing for up to 5 days on a single charge
- Look good. Feel good: with a sleek, modern design, brilliant 1.3″ Amoled display, and availability in three designer colors, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect accessory for practically any occasion.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.