The odds are pretty good that you’ve never experienced the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 True Wireless Earphones for yourself. In fact, you’ve most likely never experienced any B&O headphones. The simple fact of the matter is that they’re amazing, but they’re priced way out of reach for most people… unless you catch a good sale, and it just so happens that you can save $100 on Bang & Olufsen’s flagship true wireless earbuds right now, including the wireless charging case. That means for the same price as the Powerbeats Pro, you can get cord-free earbuds that are soooooo much better!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- TRULY WIRELESS: Beoplay E8 2.0 delivers totally wireless, cord-free convenience. Equipped with Qi wireless charging, these in-ear headphones have an elegant grab-and-go design that is truly portable. Impedance: 16 Ohm
- TOUCH CONTROL: Easily control your listening experience with the touch interface on these true wireless earbuds. Simply tap to switch tracks, take calls, and activate transparency mode and voice controls.
- LISTEN LONGER: With up to 16 hours of playtime (four hours per full charge), Beoplay E8 2.0 wireless earphones are designed for your on-the-go lifestyle. The wireless charging case holds three full charges to ensure the beat goes on.
- CHARGED UP: Beoplay E8 2.0 earphones come with a leather Qi wireless fast charging case for seamless charging on the go. Combine your case with an optional Qi charging pad for the ultimate in wireless convenience. Battery – Up to 4 hours playtime at moderate, volume, 3.5 hrs streamed at 1mW, with 1KHz with Bluetooth
- SIGNATURE SOUND: These elegant earbuds are tuned by Bang & Olufsen sound engineers to ensure a rich, authentic sound. Enjoy a powerful listening experience with these effortlessly high-tech earphones.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.