I first came across a microwave pasta cooker earlier this year and when I did, I thought I would keep it for the rest of my life. As it turns out, however, I’ve already gotten rid of it… because I found an even better one! The Rapid Pasta Cooker is similar to most other microwave pasta cookers, but with one major exception: it has a pasta strainer built right in! It’s terrific, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for $9 and change.
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- EASY MEALS — Make al dente pasta in half the time! For days when you need a quick meal or need to feed a crowd, the Rapid Pasta Cooker makes 2-3 servings of your favorite brand of spaghetti, fettuccine, ravioli, or tortellini and more without boiling any water.
- TOP NOTCH TOOL — It’s an essential for college student dorm rooms or busy adults with hungry kids. You’ll never have to worry about waiting for water to boil, draining, or washing pots, pans, and other dishes. The heat-resistant handles make it easy and safe to remove from the microwave.
- TAKE ON-THE-GO — Unlike other containers or accessories, the Rapid Pasta Cooker is durable yet convenient enough to be portable, making it perfect for storing in the office kitchen. Reusable for up to 5 years.
- QUICK & DELICIOUS — Cooks perfect pasta every time! To use, simply add pasta to the bottom fill line, add water until the top fill line, and microwave according to box instructions. Lift the clear container to strain, then plate and serve with sauce.
- Rapid Brands helps you achieve stovetop flavor at microwave speed. Now you can cook your favorite foods in a fraction of the time with our wide selection of patented products, including: Rapid Egg Cooker, Rapid Oatmeal Cooker, Rapid Ramen Cooker, and Rapid Cake Baker.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.