We’ll never fully forgive Apple for ditching all of the legacy ports on its MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro laptops, but thankfully it’s really not that big of a deal anymore thanks to accessories like the MOKiN 5 in 1 USB-C Adapter Hub Dongle. This great little adapter plugs into one of your USB-C ports and adds an HDMI port, two USB 2.0 ports, an SD card reader, and a microSD card reader… all for just $24.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.