Can you even imagine living without Alexa these days? I sure can’t, and Alexa is fantastic at almost everything it does. Almost. For whatever reason, Alexa on Amazon’s voice remotes is absolutely terrible, so when you use it to try to dictate passwords and searches it almost never works properly. That’s where the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlit Keyboard comes in, and you’d have to be crazy not to get one if you use a Fire TV device!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick. Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED
- [New Features with Multimedia Buttons and Keyboard lock]- Add Home/ Return/ Pause/ Search/ Menu button, much more convenient for multimedia navigation; Add the keyboard lock feature, when the keyboard is facing down,it will be locked, avoid pressing the keys in mistake when using the siri remote
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “Light bulb key” to turn on/off
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now
- [With silicone sleeve for voice remote]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote, don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.