If you have an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, or iPhone 8 we’re about to introduce you to something that will either be your new favorite thing on the planet or the worst thing you’ve seen all month. It’s called the LuMee Duo iPhone Case, and it’s pretty much tailor-made for the Instagram generation. It’s a protective case that fits over your iPhone just like any other, but it also has incredibly bright LED lights on the front and back. This way you can ensure that you’re lit perfectly every single time you snap a selfie.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- SELFIE LIGHTING IS EVERYTHING – Our influencer approved iPhone case offers studio-quality front and back facing lights for creating all types of images. The warm, natural LED lights allow you to create the pictures and videos you will feel good about – you, in the best possible light. It has raised front LED strips that product over 90% brighter light than the phone’s flash. The rechargeable battery supports 30 minutes of full brightness! Case comes with a micro USB charging cable.
- PICTURE PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION – Find the right light in any situation. This phone case lights up a user’s face with the simple push of a button. When the case is put in action, the light fills in the shadows, enhancing the photo and making the subject bright, beautiful and ‘picture perfect’.
- BUMPER CASE PROTECTION: Safeguard your iPhone from everyday wear-and-tear with this LuMee case. This hard case has protective corners which cushion the device and soft rails for easy removal.
- SLIM & SLEEK DESIGN – The LuMee Duo offers a sleek look and comfortable feel. The outer shell comes in either a soft matte or a smooth glossy finish.
- IPHONE COMPATIBLE: iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.