I try to obey traffic laws including the speed limit as much as I can, but like most people I have my limits. When you’re driving on a big 4-lane street with no residential homes or heavily trafficked stores and the speed limited is 25 mph, there’s no way you’re driving that slow. That’s why a good radar detector is nice to have as long as it’s legal in your state. And of course, it’s even more important to have a dash cam in your car so that you can easily prove you’re innocent in the event of a car accident. The Cobra Road Scout Dash Cam and Radar Detector is a fantastic new model that checks both of those boxes with a single device, and it’s available right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 2-IN-1 RADAR DETECTOR & DASH CAM – Long range cobra radar detector combined with a high definition dash cam to capture and share unexpected moments. Built in Bluetooth provides community alerts from the Cobra iRadar app.
- HIGH RESOLUTION DASH CAMERA FOR CARS – In-car video management on smartphone through direct Wifi connectivity to view, share, and edit videos. Full HD 1080p, enhanced night vision, and continuous loop recording provide for high quality video capabilities.
- UNMISTAKEABLE DETECTION RANGE & ACCURACY – The best of police radar detector technology and radar detectors for cars, with Digital Signal processing detects real-time radar, laser, live patrol, and speed traps.
- FAST, PRECISE, & RELIABLE ALERTS – Compatible with iRadar app for real-time crowd sourced speed trap notifications, preloaded with red light and speed camera location which trigger GPS-based laser-precise alerts.
- EVERYTHING IN ONE CASE – Carry along the heavy duty EZ Mag Mount, 16GB SD Card, SmartCord, and micro USB cable accessories all in the convenient carry case.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.