Last week, the Roav Viva by Anker dropped to $19.96 after a discount and an on-site coupon on Amazon. That was the lowest price ever for an awesome device that’s not only a car charger, but also basically an Echo Dot for your car thanks to its support for hands-free Alexa. The bad news is that Amazon’s big sale is over… but the good news is that refurbs are now in stock for just $19.43! That’s a new all-time low, and it probably won’t last very long so you had better hurry if you don’t want to miss out!
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, or Android Auto. (Note: FM transmission, AUX, and Spotify are not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements—all hands-free.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA, user manual, quick start guide, happy card, 3-month warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Roav VIVA is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.)
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible within the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.