Apple just released its brand new iPhone 11 series smartphones, and they’re awesome! If you already have a recent iPhone model that’s still working fine though, there really isn’t anything Earth-shattering that warrants these expensive upgrades. There are some cool features that you might be jealous of if you have an older iPhone though, and the convenience of wireless charging is one of them. It’s certainly not worth a $1,000 upgrade, but luckily you can add the feature to your older iPhone for less than $20 with an Antye Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Case!
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X.
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports.
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case!
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock.
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.