There are plenty of robot vacuums out there that cost less than $200, but most of them are budget models that lack all the great features you’d get on pricier options. That’s not the case at all with the Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner, even in spite of the fact that it’s on sale for less than $100 on Amazon. It touts powerful suction, wheels that work well on low-pile carpet in addition to hard flooring, and even a self-charging feature that automatically sends it back to the dock to charge when it’s running low on power. Definitely check it out.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- UPGRADED SMART PROTECTION: Upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, offering smart motion navigation, guide the smart vacuum cleaner robot navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs.
- 5 SMART CLEAN MODES: Upgraded motion auto-clean mode, spot cleaning mode for deep cleaning, edge mode for wall following cleaning, full-go mode for very dirty floor or carpet, boost mode for 2x the normal cleaning power.
- PREMIUM NAVIGATION: Full suite of intelligent sensors to avoid bumping around, stairs and drop-offs, plus soft, durable protective bumpers. Also automatically return to charging dock when in low power, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- SMART DESIGN: 900ml easy-empty dustbin design supports longer cleaning sessions, a high-efficiency air filtration system & prevents debris spillage when cleaning the dustbin.
- WHAT YOU GET: 12-month warranty, free technical support, Deik robotic vacuum cleaner, 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x main brush, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.