You have so many dumb devices in your house, from lamps and fans to space heaters and coffee makers. Wouldn’t it be nice if they were smart instead? Well, it just so happens that Amazon is running a one-day deal on Gosund WiFi Mini Smart Plugs, which are super popular. They work with a smartphone app, Alexa, Google Assistant and more, and you don’t even need to pay for an extra hub. Pick up a 4-pack on Friday and you’ll only pay $5.72 per plug!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- HAND-FREE VOICE CONTROL: Mini wifi outlet works with alexa and google home. Manage directly your devices through voice control. Add more features with ifttt, make your life more fun. Gosund smart outlet only supports 2.4ghz wi-fi currently.
- REMOTE CONTROL WITH FREE APP: Instantly control devices connected to gosund wifi smart plug wherever you have internet by using the free app on your smartphone. When you get home, the bright lights in the house and the hot water in the bath are ready for you.
- SET TIMER AND COUNTDOWN: Schedule your smart socket to automatically turn on and off your electronics as needed, such as a humidifier, electric kettle, christmas tree, coffee maker, lamp and electric fan. The wireless outlet also works with any smart devices from other vendors when adding them to groups.
- SHARE YOUR SMART LIFE: Create a group for all smart wifi plugs and control all in one command. Share your mini wifi socket to all family members in a minute. No more worries, everyone can control it easily.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: We provide 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support services. Gosund mini wifi plugs have etl and fcc certification that ensures complete protection. Make sure you can buy with 100% confidence!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.