We’ve told you about this promotion a few times already, but it’s friggin’ FREE MONEY, so we’re definitely going to tell our readers about it again so that as many people as possible can get in on the action. Long story short, Amazon wants to give you $15 for free!
Here’s how it works: buy $50 worth of gift cards in any denomination — you’re going to add them to your own account anyway, so you’re not really spending that money. When you check out, use the coupon code 19GIFTCARD and Amazon will give you a $15 credit for free. FREE! The only caveat is that the promo only works if you’ve never bought Amazon gift cards before on the Amazon website. If you’ve purchased Amazon gift cards in stores, can still take advantage of the promo.
Some people have been having trouble with that coupon code. If that’s the case for you, just head to this page and click the button to add the promotion to your account. How could you not want $15 for free!?
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery or schedule up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.