Is there anything more frustrating than dead spots in your home Wi-Fi network? Okay fine, there are plenty of things more frustrating than that, but it doesn’t make it any less aggravating when you’re in the middle of doing something on your smartphone and the signal cuts out. You don’t have to live with it any longer and you don’t have to spend hundreds to upgrade your wireless router. Just pick up the best-selling TP-Link WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender on Amazon right now while it’s on sale for just $16.97. It takes about 2 seconds to set up and it works with any router you already have, so it really is the perfect solution. Or if you want speeds even faster than 300Mbps, check out the super popular TP-Link RE220 that supports speeds up to 750Mbps for just $22!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Extend the range of your Wi Fi with the TL WA855RE, compatible with any Router / Gateway / Access Point
- Smart indicator lights help provide optimal placement. Should be installed between the Router and the desired area
- Easy to install experience stable connections for any type of applications such as Retail POS, Internet, Gaming, Mobile Phone, Alexa, Echo and more
- Two external Antennas for improved range versus standard range extenders
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects wired devices to your network for high speed connection
- TP Link is the World’s #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
- If you experience any trouble during or after set up, please contact us. TP Link offers a 2 Year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- ONLY PRODUCTS SHIPPED AND SOLD BY AMAZON, OR FROM AUTHORIZED SELLERS (request an authorization letter) ARE ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.