Battery-powered home security cameras like Arlo camera are fantastic because they can easily be mounted anywhere without having to worry about cables or power cords. That said, they have two big drawbacks. First, they’re very expensive. And second, having to recharge the batteries every 2 or 3 months is a pain in the butt. The All-new Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera solves both of those issues, with wonderfully affordable pricing and incredible 2-year battery life. And right now, these new Blink cameras are discounted for the first time ever! The $100 kit with one camera and a hub is down to $79.99, and every other bundle is discounted as well. Definitely get in on the action before this deal is done.
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, or arm and disarm your camera through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.