If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s kind of weird that you can spend $24 on a little plastic gadget and leave people blown away every single time you take it out, but that’s exactly what happened with the Cork Pop Legacy Wine Bottle Opener. Forget twisting and turning corkscrews and forget fidgeting with levers on those big over-complicated wine openers, here’s how the Legacy works: stick it in the bottle and press the button on top for about one second. Presto, your bottle is open! It shoots a tiny amount of tasteless, odorless CO2 into the bottle and pushes out the cork from the inside. It’s brilliant, and your guests won’t stop talking about it.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Protective Masks (Non-Medical) Filter Efficiency 99.2% FDA Authorized -…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 fl oz Flip-Cap Bottle with Displa…
- 4 Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic fo…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.