Amazon ran some pretty solid deals on Sonos smart speakers for Prime Day, but there were two deals in particular that we liked more than the others. These were unadvertised deals that were somewhat hidden on Amazon’s site, so most people probably missed them… unless they’re BGR Deals readers. Well guess what: these two secret Sonos deals from Prime Day are still available today! You can pick up a pair of Sonos Play:1 speakers for just $298 and you’ll get a free $30 Amazon gift card, or get the beloved Sonos Playbar Sound Bar for $699 and you’ll get a free $50 gift card along with a free Sonos wall mount. These are both fantastic deals so definitely take advantage while you still can.
Two Room Set with Sonos Play:1 + $30 Amazon Gift card
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Fill two separate rooms with different music, or link them together to hear the same song in both. Great surround speakers for your Sonos home theater, too
- Versatile, compact fit. Place them wherever you want and enjoy rich, room-filling sound
- Streams all your favorite music services like Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music and more
- Easy 10-minute wi-fi set up. No Bluetooth pairing problems or interruptions
- Connects wirelessly to Sonos speakers in other rooms so you can expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready
Sonos Playbar TV Soundbar with Sonos Wall Mount Kit + $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Complements HD television screens with crisp and powerful sound from nine Amplified speaker drivers Wirelessly streams all your favorite music services too
- Makes Playbar easy to install to any wall with pegs in precisely the right place.
- Gift Card is affixed inside a blank greeting card with a separate mailing envelope
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..