Yes, AirPods 2 are $15 off for Prime Day. And yes, they have an even bigger $20 discount if you get the version with the wireless charging case. But there’s another deal on true wireless earbuds that you might want to check out if you’d rather not spend $145+ on earbuds. SoundPEATS TrueFree+ True Wireless Earbuds are super popular with our readers, offering great sound quality and battery life as well as Bluetooth 5.0 support for just $33. But if you clip the coupon on Amazon and use the promo code CWXHEI5F at checkout, and you can get a pair for just $24.74!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- [TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] – Adopt professional Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with high resolution decoder built-in and AAC/SBC audio coding technology to deliver extraordinary Hi-fi sound with low latency.
- [AUTO PAIRING & ON-EAR CONTROL] – Auto power on and enter pairing mode right after out of charging case. User-friendly on-ear button on each side supports play/pause, switching tracks and handling phone calls easily.
- [MONAURAL & BINAURAL CALLS] – Built-in microphones in both earbuds for you to enjoy hands-free calls and voice assistant with single or both earbuds as prefer. Voice comes from both earbuds in stereo mode.
- [MORE & LONGER ENJOYMENT] – 3.5-4 hours working time per charge for the earbuds, 9-10 times full charge by the charging case. SoundPEATS TrueFree Plus wireless earbuds bring extended playtime and enjoyment.
- [COMFORT FIT & WIDE COMPATIBILITY] – Different sized ear tips and in-canel cable-free design provide comfortable fit. Support Bluetooth-enabled devices with version 4.0 and above. PS: SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.