When SanDisk’s 200GB microSD cards drop to $29.99, people flock to Amazon and they typically sell out within a few hours. When SanDisk 256GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards drop to $29.99… well, we have no idea how fast they’re going to sell out because this has never happened before! It’s a new all-time low and it’s available right now for Prime Day 2019. There are also tons of other capacities on sale, so be sure to click around once this deal on 256GB cards inevitably sells out.
Here are the bullet points from the Amazon page:
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (Download and Installation Required)
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..