Prime Day is just around the corner and Amazon undoubtedly has all sorts of deep discounts planned out tons of popular products. But do you know what’s even better than deeply discounted stuff? That’s right… free stuff! Today’s roundup features the eight best paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free right now. These deals could disappear at any moment though, so hurry up and download them for free while you still can.
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any app developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple. Some apps may have additional in-app purchases. Subscribe to our RSS feed to be notified as soon as these posts are published and you’ll avoid missing the sales we cover.
PixaMotion Loop Photo Animator
PixaMotion photo animator
Make live photos, live wallpapers, moving Backgrounds & themes with animation effects using PixaMotion photo animator.
Easily create amazing short videos with PixaMotion video maker.
PixaMotion app is a “motion on image editor” that lets you create stunning living photos in motion on the go.
PixaMotion is a powerful app to create visual imagery that stands out of the crowd.
Brings your photos into life with animated effects using “PixaMotion Photo Motion editor & animator”.
PixaMotion brings your photos into life, applying a fantastic animation effect and refreshing filters on pictures.
“Moving Pictures” with Motion Stills and natural moves to your pictures also popularly known as the Cinemagraph.
Animated images with natural motion and static part on the imagery create a new form of visual storytelling.
Create Cinemagraph, loop videos using still images and share your creative visual stories on social media.
Using Animation effects and amazing filters turn your still images into live pieces of art in a most creative way.
Make cool moving backgrounds and live wallpapers and personalize your Home screen.
Set the Cinemagraphs, live backgrounds or the live themes, you have selected as your Screen wallpaper.
You can set your dynamic themes and wallpapers as lock screen wallpaper.
The eye-catching animation makes interactive and incredible backgrounds.
PixaMotion video maker is a complete app for making short videos using still images.
BRZO – Cars For Sale by Owner
++ BRZO is the Mobile Craigslist Search Engine. ++
Easily find cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV’s, tools, parts and more nationwide.
Car and Driver says, “Once you’ve used BRZO, you won’t want to browse Craigslist the regular way ever again…”
The Week Magazine says, “BRZO is like a turbocharged version of Craigslist”
CNet says, “BRZO can pinpoint you to the exact vehicle, and if it isn’t available you can bookmark your search and return to it later”
BRZO provides you with the knowledge of what is for sale on every location of Craigslist. Like “Comps” in Real Estate, BRZO lets you find “Comps for Cars”. Negotiate with confidence whether you are a dealer, enthusiast or just curious.
BRZO for iPhone & iPad is great for:
• Auctions – Know exactly what cars are going for on Craigslist during
• Inventory Managers – Looking to find great deals on Craigslist
• Enthusiasts – Looking for those hard to find combinations
• Just Browsing – Let’s face it, it is fun to browse what is for sale on Craigslist!
With BRZO you can:
• Find cars, trucks, motorcycles, tools, parts and more by crafting searches and saving listings for later viewing.
Use BRZO to:
• Search all Craigslist locations worldwide or just a few locally
• Craft & save the perfect Craigslist searches (for quick future access)
• Collect, analyze and refine frequently viewed searches
Fowlst is an an action game about an owl who is trapped in Hell for some reason. Make your way through chamber after spooky chamber, smashing Demons and grabbing loot. Dodge bullets, battle huge bosses and try not to get chopped In half by a buzz saw. Trade your loot for sick powers like egg bombs and rockets so you can really show those demons who’s boss!
* Unlimited stages that are different every time you play.
* Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
* Smash demons in half!
* Buzz saws! Turbines! Tubes! Stalactites!
* Big ol’ bosses!
* Shoot rockets out of your behind!
* New HARD MODE! Just in case you needed an extra challenge!
Here’s a couple of nice quotes from nice people:
“And you won’t be able to stop smiling the whole time. It’s raucous and chaotic in all the right ways, tight when it needs to be, and never fails to push you back in for one more go.”
– Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
“A Downwell-esque retro aesthetic tops off a really solid arcade package, and emphasises the game’s frantic and unforgiving edge.”
– Rob Funnell, Touch Arcade
Pop Scanner – PDF scan email
In-app purchase to unlock full version is currently free.
Want to scan & mail a document? Pop Scanner is a tiny pdf scanner that turns scanning documents into PDF and sharing them really simple.
Pop Scanner will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful, portable scanner. Use your iPhone’s new machine learning features to create crisp and accurate scans – with just your camera. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG formats. For Free!
Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers. Save your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files and share easily with your friends or colleagues.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs – it doesn’t require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast PDF scanner app now!
“Pop Scanner” main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app with “machine learning” features:
– Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
– Save scans in grayscale or in Color
– Multiple adjustment options to further enhance your scans
– Multipage scanning – scan as many pages as you like
– Batch mode for faster scanning of multi-page documents (with full flexibility to edit scans later).
– Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
– Save scans to Camera Roll
Hotspot VPN Unlimited Proxy
Best totally UNLIMITED FREE VPN Proxy servers for all users!
This is the elite version for HOTSPOT VPN, just be faster and faster!
No ADs, no bandwidth limits, no registration or set up required. online security is just 1 click away.
Blazing Fast, Ultra Secure, Stable connect, Easy-To-Use interface & Instant Setup
HOTSPOT VPN, the fastest & the most reliable VPN service to watch HD videos online, while keeping you 100% safe & secure online.
– Lightning fast connect within 1 second, ultra smooth to watch HD videos online
– Worldwide server coverage with unlimited bandwidth & easy switches
– Stable connection as long as you want
– Incognito browsing for your online security
– East-to-use interface, online security is only one click away
UnderstandMyWorld immerses you in written words to jump-start the comprehension of written English. This app serves two populations: It encourages pre-literate or partially-literate children to discover written language and learn to read, and helps literate, non-native English learners to experience spoken and written English in a natural, real-world context.
Both kinds of users can use their device’s camera and microphone to understand spoken words and see written language. Images captured by the camera are labeled and defined in both speech and writing. Participants can also speak into their device to record their speech or ask questions. The app then presents the dictated words or answers to questions in both spoken and written form. The rate of speech and size of the letters can be easily controlled and adjusted across a wide range of options to accommodate all different types of learners.
Using the required internet connection, the interface automatically provides exceedingly accurate image and speech recognition, all while preserving the participants’ anonymity. This application ensures safety for all ages of users, as indecent or offensive words will not be acknowledged in dictation or used in responses.
The application is designed to be intuitive and seamless to use. Intended to be held horizontally, the home screen displays statement, camera, and question icons on the bottom. The top icons show options for toggling selfies, flash, instructions, and settings.
The settings page allows you to adjust the presentation rate and size of written words. It also allows you to select whether or not speech should accompany the presentation of the written words.
When a picture is taken, labels are presented on screen. The participant can easily select the question mark (?) icon to learn about the definition of the presented label, or select the next button (>) to be presented with a total of 5 labels pertinent to the picture they have taken.
The statement icon – depicted by a speaker icon — allows the user to say words aloud and have them repeated back, accompanied by their written presentation on the screen.
The microphone icon allows users to ask a variety of questions and have them answered by our intelligent system. Many types of questions can be asked, ranging from “Tell me about…”, “Define…” and “What is…”. Not sure where to start? Try asking some starter questions, such as:
Tell me about Sesame Street.
Who is Ben Stiller?
How many miles in 7 kilometers?
What is the meaning of charming?
Define global warming.
What is the Tour de France?
What is the time in Melbourne, Australia?
What is 7 divided by 2?
Question: 9 times 8.
Translator app free
Translate any word or sentence in any app.
This app enables you to translate any word or sentence in any location on your iPhone/iPad.
You can translate in:
– And much more.
Quick Translate supports these languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azeerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Nyanja (Chichewa), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala (Sinhalese), Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino), Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Quickgets Geo: geodata widgets
Quickgets Geo v3.0
• «Best new apps» AppStore app featured in 17 countries on iOS8 launch day, featuring Apple Watch support.
• App featured on Yahoo Tech, AppAdvice, BGR, AppPicker, iPhon.fr…
With Quickgets Geo you can quickly get the course in which you are, current speed, altitude, geographical coordinates, orientation and weather indicators by using the internal compass and GPS. As a new feature, now Quickgets Geo supports advanced bookmarking, Street View and Flyover live mapping of current position, multiple units, distance, bearing, deviation, 5 day weather forecast, and current radar images.
The widgets included are designed to integrate with ease in the aesthetics of your device in the Notification center.
It also offers extended content within the included app where you can set the units of measurement according your preferences, and an Apple Watch app that enables you to see at a glance the most important data when traveling or moving outdoor, including current address, GPS coordinates, altitude, speed and bearing compass.
This app and widgets is universal for all iOS12 devices / watchOS5 capable devices (even the new upcoming ones), and minimizes the use of the device battery by disconnecting GPS module when the widget is not in use.
· Main app: allows you to obtain a full status of your environment.
* Location data
– GPS Coordinates (DMS / WGS84 (ETRS89 compatible) LatLon or UTM projection / Decimal / MGRS)
– Distance to a point (miles / meters)
– Altitude (feet / meters)
– Speed (kmh / mph / knots)
– North (magnetic / true)
* Mapping / imagery
– Standard mapping
– Satellite imagery
– Street View imagery (where available)
– Flyover (where available)
– Current radar imagery (worldwide)
– Distance from current location to a point
– Deviation from front device heading to current bearing
– Bearing to target location
– Deviation (delta) from current bearing to target location
– Target location coordinates
* Weather condition (from current location or bookmark)
– Current temperature
– Current pressure
– Current humidity
– Current daylight
– Overall condition
– Wind speed
– Wind direction
* Weather forecast (5 day / 3 hour estimation, from current location or bookmark)
– All the previous indicators plus graphs.
– Estimated rain volume
– Estimated snow volume
– Online/offline bookmarks
– Bookmark from current location
– Assisted bookmark with map.
· Watch app: allows you to obtain a brief status of your environment.
– GPS Coordinates (units synchronized with main app)
– Current address, postal code and city (internet connection required)
– Bearing compass (in order to show the bearing the user must be displacing in any direction)****
– Current speed (units synchronized with main app)
– Current elevation (units synchronized with main app)