Did someone forget to tell Amazon that Black Friday is long gone? Don’t get us wrong though, we’re more than happy to tell you that the retailer’s Black Friday prices on Apple’s current-generation iPad are back, giving you the opportunity to snag one for as little as $249! That price gets you the 32GB iPad, while the 128GB iPad is on sale for $349. Both of those prices represent $80 discounts, and they’re the best prices you’ll find anywhere right now.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.