There’s only one way to know when your steak or any other meat is cooked perfectly: you stick in your meat thermometer and check out the internal temperature. If it’s too cold, you keep cooking it. If it’s within a few degrees of your target temperature, you remove it from the heat and let it rest. If it’s too hot, well, you’re too late and your steak won’t taste as good as it should. If you want to make sure that never happens again, get yourself a MEATER True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer. It sticks in your steak, chicken, or anything else you’re cooking and stays there while you cook and connects wirelessly to your smartphone the entire time. Once your meat comes to temperature, you get an alert and you’re good to go!
Here’s some more info from the Amazon page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.