The Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar is definitely one of the best sound bars we have ever tested. And at $699, it’s also one of the most expensive sound bars we have ever tested. It’s priced in line with the Sonos Playbar, and we suppose that makes sense since it sounds every bit as good. It also supports Alexa voice controls, which is obviously quite handy considering everyone loves Alexa. $699 is indeed a fair price, but if you head over to Amazon you won’t pay anywhere near that much because it’s on sale right now for $499!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass-through brings your music, movies and TV shows to life. Supported audio formats : Dolby Digital, DTS
- Premium glass and metal grille make the soundbar look as good as it sounds. Video source compatibility: HDMI and 4K pass-through
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi-Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Amazon Music, Spotify and Pandora and your personal stored music
- Add optional Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module and Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers anytime for deeper bass and full-on surround sound
- Adapted audio room calibration fine-tunes the system’s sound to your room, so your sound always fits your space
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.