Nintendo’s Joy-Con controllers are among the best things about the Switch video game console. The design is so cool, allowing you to use them together in a holster, attached to the ends of the Switch, on their own as mini controllers, or separately with one in each hand. There are some games that are better served by using a more traditional controller though, and not everyone wants to shell out $70 for a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. If you’re on the lookout for a good alternative that costs much less money, definitely check out the Sunwaytech Wireless Pro Controller. It’s optimized for the Switch and it only costs $30!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Features outstanding build quality among 3rd party controllers, classic layout with optimal sensitive joysticks and accurate D-pad – a solid alternative for gamers looking for a real good traditional gamepad
- Made for Nintendo Switch (ready for latest system 8.0), playable out of the box – an essential piece of accessories if you prefer to have Switch docked and play on a big TV.
- Motion control included, providing fluid 3 DoF movement tracing – working with all motion enabled games like Fortnite, Zelda BotW, Splatoon, Mario Odyssey, Kart
- Comfortable for extended gameplay sessions, fits well in hands of adults or teens – pick up one if you don’t get used to the tiny joy-con grip
- 600mA rechargeable battery powers 11-19 hours of uninterrupted playing on a full charge via universal type C USB – playable while charging
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.