There were some truly fantastic deals on Amazon this year ahead of Mother’s Day 2019. Now that Mother’s Day is behind us, however, those deals are all done. Well… almost all of them are done. It turns out that one of the best deals on the entire site is still going, whether or not it’s intentional. The Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker with Hands-Free Alexa normally costs $50 and it’s worth every penny. Get one right now before Amazon figures out that it forgot to end its Mother’s Day 2019 sale, and you’ll pay an all-time low of just $29.99! Also of note, you can still get a free Echo Dot when you buy a Ring Video Doorbell 2 or a Ring Video Doorbell Pro.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..